Our FOUR Little Ducks (formerly Our Three Little Ducks :)~

I'm a mom to FOUR amazing kids, one of which was adopted from South Korea. Our family is wild and crazy, and REALLY LOUD but lots of fun. Oh, and my new favorite quote is: "HAVING KIDS IS LIKE BEING PECKED TO DEATH BY A DUCK." So so so true.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am currently a SAHM, but prior to leaving my job I was a labor and delivery nurse. I really miss work, but I enjoy being home with my kids (most of the time anyway!).

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I hope my agency doesn't "disown" me!

I swear they must think I'm a loon-e-toon! Well, today I e-mailed them and Ben called them (we didn't' know the other was already trying to contact the agency). So, they answered my question, and I left them alone the rest of the day.

Tonight I found out that a family on my forum, using both ASIA and EASTERN got their travel call. While I"m SUPER THRILLED for them, I'm also bummed because their referral was 1 MONTH after ours!!! I can't figure out why they got their call first. Since I'm now worried there is a problem with Arie's visa, I e-mailed ASIA again. I hope they don't commit me!!!

I've decided that the adoption process brings you back to your childhood days... but not in a good way. I am SO impatient, and I can't believe the ridiculous feelings that I feel when someone after me (on the waiting list) gets their call... I am so disappointed in myself.

In spite of these feelings, I keep trying to remind myself that things could be worse. My life is amazing, and I am very blessed... I don't ever forget that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home