Our FOUR Little Ducks (formerly Our Three Little Ducks :)~

I'm a mom to FOUR amazing kids, one of which was adopted from South Korea. Our family is wild and crazy, and REALLY LOUD but lots of fun. Oh, and my new favorite quote is: "HAVING KIDS IS LIKE BEING PECKED TO DEATH BY A DUCK." So so so true.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am currently a SAHM, but prior to leaving my job I was a labor and delivery nurse. I really miss work, but I enjoy being home with my kids (most of the time anyway!).

Friday, August 25, 2006

Our Timeline




I finally got those animal pictures to work... aren't they cute??

I got a "comment" from a girl named KIM yesterday saying that she is still waiting for her travel call with a referral date of 6/1. Oh Kim I HOPE that we get our calls togethor because if I have to wait 2 weeks longer than you I'm going to loose my mind!!! I was hoping for today, but no luck. You can e-mail me too at mommy2arie@yahoo.com, and amybe we can chat!

For those interested, here is our timeline:
12/9/05 Intake Interview with ASIA
2/06 - 4/06 Homestudy
4/20/06 - HS sent to ASIA
6/15/06 Referral of Arie!!!
6/26/06 Acceptance papers sent back to ASIA
7/4/06 Acceptance papers recieved at Eastern
7/7/06 Recieved Arie's "legals"
7/10/06 I-600 Approval (171) recieved
as of 8/25/06 WAITING FOR TRAVEL CALL!!!

I know this blog has become entierly boring, and for that I apologize. If I could will my mind to think of something other than this long awaited phone call, believe me, I would! I'm working all weekend, so I'll update next week! Have a great weekend!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home