Our FOUR Little Ducks (formerly Our Three Little Ducks :)~

I'm a mom to FOUR amazing kids, one of which was adopted from South Korea. Our family is wild and crazy, and REALLY LOUD but lots of fun. Oh, and my new favorite quote is: "HAVING KIDS IS LIKE BEING PECKED TO DEATH BY A DUCK." So so so true.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am currently a SAHM, but prior to leaving my job I was a labor and delivery nurse. I really miss work, but I enjoy being home with my kids (most of the time anyway!).

Monday, August 21, 2006

Maybe we're close!

There were two more travel calls today on the CHSFS board. I am now in the #1 position waiting for travel (on the forum)!!!! I can't believe we are so close. I still think it wont happen until next month, but Ben is still hopefully optomistic for this month.. and maybe even tomorrow. Who knows! We have started packing our bags, we got an extra suitcase from my parents, and I'm trying to get things organized. Keep your fingers crossed for us!

3 Comments:

Blogger -Stacy and Ted said...

That's GREAT NEWS!!!!!!! I log on about a MILLION times a day specifically looking for your travel call! :)

10:23 PM  
Blogger Bobby and Ivy said...

How exciting!!! I'm betting on this month!!!! Good luck!

10:51 PM  
Blogger Gwen said...

WOW!!!! The suspense is killing me I can't imagine how you are feeling! Praying that travel call comes really quickly!!!!

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home