Our FOUR Little Ducks (formerly Our Three Little Ducks :)~

I'm a mom to FOUR amazing kids, one of which was adopted from South Korea. Our family is wild and crazy, and REALLY LOUD but lots of fun. Oh, and my new favorite quote is: "HAVING KIDS IS LIKE BEING PECKED TO DEATH BY A DUCK." So so so true.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am currently a SAHM, but prior to leaving my job I was a labor and delivery nurse. I really miss work, but I enjoy being home with my kids (most of the time anyway!).

Friday, August 18, 2006

And so it begins...

I knew that the day was coming where I would begin to hate my telephone. Yesterday was that day. See, when you're waiting for a travel call, EVERY PHONE CALL could be that call. So EVERY time the phone rings now I think to myself "this could be ASIA". I even pause for a second and imagine that the caller ID will say "Adoption Service Information Agency", (ok, well it would only say about half of that because it couldn't all fit on the screen... but whatever). The worst part of this is that I get disappointed when it's not them. Even when Ben calls... I'm not as happy to talk as I normally would be. Oh well. He understands. The trials and tribulations of adoption are NOT for the faint of heart!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home