Our FOUR Little Ducks (formerly Our Three Little Ducks :)~

I'm a mom to FOUR amazing kids, one of which was adopted from South Korea. Our family is wild and crazy, and REALLY LOUD but lots of fun. Oh, and my new favorite quote is: "HAVING KIDS IS LIKE BEING PECKED TO DEATH BY A DUCK." So so so true.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am currently a SAHM, but prior to leaving my job I was a labor and delivery nurse. I really miss work, but I enjoy being home with my kids (most of the time anyway!).

Thursday, August 31, 2006

My agency called...

but it wasn't "the call". They did, however, let me know that his passport has been issued and his visa application has been submitted. They expect the application to take 1-2 weeks to process. Once he visa is issued, he has to have a physical, and THEN we get "the call"! So I guess we're looking at about a 1.5 - 2.5 week timeframe for travel! I am in tears because I thought this was going to be the call, but still happy to have an update. What a roller coaster!
Ryan

2 Comments:

Blogger -Stacy and Ted said...

Ryan, hang in there!!! It will be ANY DAY now!!! Our visas for the twins took ONE DAY to process so I'll bet you get your call next week!

10:19 PM  
Blogger Gwen said...

One step closer...I know it's tough but it's almost here now!

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home