Our FOUR Little Ducks (formerly Our Three Little Ducks :)~

I'm a mom to FOUR amazing kids, one of which was adopted from South Korea. Our family is wild and crazy, and REALLY LOUD but lots of fun. Oh, and my new favorite quote is: "HAVING KIDS IS LIKE BEING PECKED TO DEATH BY A DUCK." So so so true.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am currently a SAHM, but prior to leaving my job I was a labor and delivery nurse. I really miss work, but I enjoy being home with my kids (most of the time anyway!).

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Tomorrow is the last day in August!

Well, tomorrow is the 31st! Ben still says "August" for travel. I don't really agree, but I guess we'll see! I have been watching people left and right pass by me and get their travel call ahead of me. It's so frustrating!

I have been in overdrive recently trying to get everything done. Today I re-arranged all the car seats in the minivan, I started packing the suitcases, and now I'm going to go dig out Micah's old clothes for Arie. We have more baby clothes than I know what to do with... they are overtaking our basement.

My mother-in-law, who was supposed to come up here and watch the kids when we get our call , may not be able to now. Her son broke his leg last night playing football. So, if we get our call anytime within the next 1-2 weeks, we're screwed. We will have to drive the kids (and our dogs) to Ohio (6 hours away)and back, RIGHT before getting on the plane to Korea! UGH! No fun. Oh well.

I'm starting to enjoy the weekends again... it's a break from the phone. We'll see if Ben is right, but I'm not very optimistic!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw Thursday or Friday at the latest!! Get some sleep now and get ready for that sweet boy!!

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home