Our FOUR Little Ducks (formerly Our Three Little Ducks :)~

I'm a mom to FOUR amazing kids, one of which was adopted from South Korea. Our family is wild and crazy, and REALLY LOUD but lots of fun. Oh, and my new favorite quote is: "HAVING KIDS IS LIKE BEING PECKED TO DEATH BY A DUCK." So so so true.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am currently a SAHM, but prior to leaving my job I was a labor and delivery nurse. I really miss work, but I enjoy being home with my kids (most of the time anyway!).

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Rice Cereal = Tears

Since Arie still wakes up hungry so often during the night, we though we might try to start him on rice cereal. Apparently he thought differently. It was a no-go in the biggest sense of the two part word. I had the video camera and digital camera fired up and ready to go... we were so excited... and then.... tears. BIG HUGE croccodile tears. Here are the pictures, in oreder, of Arie during his *torture* by way of rice cereal:

READY...





...SET...





...WAIT! STOP!!! What is this CRAP you just put in my mouth??...





Oh my God, STOP THE TORTURE STOP THE TORTURE!!!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ryan,

Levi had a very similar response to rice cereal, but he LOVES the baby oatmeal cereal. :o]

Kim

3:49 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Poor Arie....he's really not digging on the rice cereal. He truly looks like he is being tortured.

7:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my God, this just made me laugh so hard, but only because I have the exact same photos in the album of my mind, substituting my daughter for your son, and a red bib for the green one.

Thanks so much for delurking and the kind words. I thought you were my cousin Ryan at first. But look! You're not even a man!m

12:30 PM  
Blogger Gwen said...

Oh that is hilarious! Too precious!

3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forgot to mention...Arie is SOOOOO cute!

10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey sounds like your havin fun kinda sounds like my house :) glad to here you kinda doin well and enjoyin the new little one i need your number so i can give you a call i got it from kathy like 2 times but i keep loosin it my e-mail is sexy_pr1nce55@yahoo.com so whenever you get a chance shoot me a mail

5:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just posted a comment but i dont know if it worked so if it did then forget this one but that sounds just like my house but i am glad to see that you r enjoyin your little new one i need your number kathy has givin it to me a few times but i keep loosen it my e-mail is sexy_pr1nce55@yahoo.com when you get a second shoot me an e-mail ttyl and congrats

5:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home