Our FOUR Little Ducks (formerly Our Three Little Ducks :)~

I'm a mom to FOUR amazing kids, one of which was adopted from South Korea. Our family is wild and crazy, and REALLY LOUD but lots of fun. Oh, and my new favorite quote is: "HAVING KIDS IS LIKE BEING PECKED TO DEATH BY A DUCK." So so so true.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am currently a SAHM, but prior to leaving my job I was a labor and delivery nurse. I really miss work, but I enjoy being home with my kids (most of the time anyway!).

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I'm Exhausted

We made it home safely! Arie was amazing on the flight. He hardly cried at all. He didn't eat much, but since we've been home he's been doing well. He's such a peanut though... super tiny. Elaine was so excited to see him. Micah, on the other hand wont give me the time of day. He wont even look at me. It makes me so sad, and I feel awful for leaving him for 9 days. Hopefully he will come around soon. Arie LOVES his "nuna" (big sister in Korean). He smiles so much for her. She's been a little overbearing with him, but loves him to pieces.

As for Ben and I, we've had about 5 hours of sleep in the last 40 hours so we are exhausted. We're trying to unpack, but it's not easy with 3 kids! Right now both boys are napping and Elaine is watching a movie, so we're actually making progress.

I promise once things calm down I will update more. We're still trying to get settled in.... AND RESTED!

1 Comments:

Blogger Gwen said...

Glad you made it back safely! I'm so glad Arie is doing well! Don't worry Micah will come around! I hope you guys get some much needed rest very soon! CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN!!!!

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home