Our FOUR Little Ducks (formerly Our Three Little Ducks :)~

I'm a mom to FOUR amazing kids, one of which was adopted from South Korea. Our family is wild and crazy, and REALLY LOUD but lots of fun. Oh, and my new favorite quote is: "HAVING KIDS IS LIKE BEING PECKED TO DEATH BY A DUCK." So so so true.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am currently a SAHM, but prior to leaving my job I was a labor and delivery nurse. I really miss work, but I enjoy being home with my kids (most of the time anyway!).

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Picture Parade

Yesterday I got my camera back! Yeah!!! I'm so happy that I can FINALLY share the rest of our pictures from Seoul, South Korea. There are a LOT, so get ready! When I took these pictures, I really tried to capture what Seoul was REALLY like. There are some "touristy" pictures of a royal palace and Seoul Tower... but there are also pictures of people, pictures of the "street art" near where we were staying (one of my favorite things), and some pictures a lower income section of Seoul. Of course there are a few of me, Ben and Arie too! I love taking pictures, it's one of my passions, so I really hope you enjoys these and you get a sense of how amazing Seoul is. By the way, here and here are links to previous posts where I have more pictures from our trip to Korea (in case you missed them).
















































2 Comments:

Blogger Third Mom said...

Awesome pictures!!! Makes me want to get on the next plane :)

5:43 PM  
Blogger Aimee said...

I love the pictures..thery are adorable. Especially the one of you and Arie!! Too cute :)

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home