Our FOUR Little Ducks (formerly Our Three Little Ducks :)~

I'm a mom to FOUR amazing kids, one of which was adopted from South Korea. Our family is wild and crazy, and REALLY LOUD but lots of fun. Oh, and my new favorite quote is: "HAVING KIDS IS LIKE BEING PECKED TO DEATH BY A DUCK." So so so true.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am currently a SAHM, but prior to leaving my job I was a labor and delivery nurse. I really miss work, but I enjoy being home with my kids (most of the time anyway!).

Sunday, September 24, 2006

A few more Korea pictures

Welcome to Korea!
First Korean meal
Eating my first "Korean" meal
Street Vendor
Insadong
At Kukkiwon

Here are a few pictures from our trip. Most of my favorite pictures are on the memory card that is inside of the camera STILL IN KOREA! So happy it was found, but I can't wait to get it back!

Arie is doing great. He has adjusted to the time-change. He sleeps well at night waking about 2 times to eat. He eats about every 3 hours during the day. He is learning to use his arms more (he wasn't using them well at first because of the way he was carried in Korea on his FM's back... his arms were down at his sides). He is also almost rolling from his back to his belly. He gets tired quickly, but there is A LOT of commotion in my house with 3 kids and 4 pets (2 dogs and 2 cats). We are having so much fun with him.

Our biggest problem has been keeping up with bottles. Between Micah and Arie we are going through like 12 bottles a day. We don't have 12 bottles (maybe 10) so we are CONSTANTLY washing them. Pacifiers are also hard to keep up with. Micah uses a paci ALL THE TIME. Not only that, but he likes to hold on e in his hand while he is sucking on the other. Arie started taking a paci on the plane ride home... prior to that he never used one. Now he LOVES it. So between the two of them, we can't keep up with the pacifiers! I should just buy stock in "Nuk".

This coming Friday is Arie's big appointment. We went to the Dr. over the weekend, but just for a small cold and a couple of questions. His full eval. is on Friday. I hope it goes well.

I can't wait to post more pictures of my boy! My father took some on Sunday, so when he sends them to me I will post them. I think there are even some of Arie smiling :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home