Our FOUR Little Ducks (formerly Our Three Little Ducks :)~

I'm a mom to FOUR amazing kids, one of which was adopted from South Korea. Our family is wild and crazy, and REALLY LOUD but lots of fun. Oh, and my new favorite quote is: "HAVING KIDS IS LIKE BEING PECKED TO DEATH BY A DUCK." So so so true.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am currently a SAHM, but prior to leaving my job I was a labor and delivery nurse. I really miss work, but I enjoy being home with my kids (most of the time anyway!).

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Housekeeping tidbits.






After MONTHS of trying to figure it out, I FINALLY managed to post links on my blog! Yeah! Oh, and here are some new pictures of my little man (thanks to my dad). I get my camera back tomorrow... WOO-HOOO!!!

Last but not least, apparently all the stuff in the media about Madonna adopting isn't true. REgardless, I still don't like the way the might-have-been adoption was portrayed (see post below).

5 Comments:

Blogger -Stacy and Ted said...

OH MY GOODNESS! LOOK at that SWEETHEART ARIE!!! He is just beautiful.

9:18 PM  
Blogger Gwen said...

He is absolutely adorable!

9:11 AM  
Blogger Third Mom said...

He's a heartbreaker :)

Oh, I miss those baby days ... Enjoy every single one of them!

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ryan,

Your trip looked spectacular and your family is just beautiful. Welcome home Arie!

10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Gwen. I want to give him a hug. Thanks for the comment on my blog too.

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home