Our FOUR Little Ducks (formerly Our Three Little Ducks :)~

I'm a mom to FOUR amazing kids, one of which was adopted from South Korea. Our family is wild and crazy, and REALLY LOUD but lots of fun. Oh, and my new favorite quote is: "HAVING KIDS IS LIKE BEING PECKED TO DEATH BY A DUCK." So so so true.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am currently a SAHM, but prior to leaving my job I was a labor and delivery nurse. I really miss work, but I enjoy being home with my kids (most of the time anyway!).

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

You are going to hate me, but we can't get the computer to upload all of our pictures. So sorry! Anyway, Arie is amazing and still SO SO SO small. HE only weighs like 12 lbs. He smiled for me a couple times, but he LOVES his FM. He also loves to jump... A LOT!!! HE is FILLED with energy (just like my other 2) so he will fit right in with our family. It was so amazing walking into the room where he was... he was fast asleep on a blanket on the floor. I was just in awe... we are so blessed that he is our son. What a great feeling.

We wont get to see him again until Monday (today is Thursday) and then we GET him on Tuesday morning right before our flight leaves. We have LOTS of time to go shopping though!!! Today we are going to go to Kukiwon (Tae-Kwon-Do thing), and maybe to Lotte World to buy lots of things.
I'll TRY to post pictures tomorrow!
(BTW- I'm limited on time so that's why these posts are so short!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Gwen said...

CONGRATULATIONS MOMMY!!!!!!!!! I suppose we here in blogland can wait for the pics a little while longer!!!!! LOL!!!

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home