Our FOUR Little Ducks (formerly Our Three Little Ducks :)~

I'm a mom to FOUR amazing kids, one of which was adopted from South Korea. Our family is wild and crazy, and REALLY LOUD but lots of fun. Oh, and my new favorite quote is: "HAVING KIDS IS LIKE BEING PECKED TO DEATH BY A DUCK." So so so true.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am currently a SAHM, but prior to leaving my job I was a labor and delivery nurse. I really miss work, but I enjoy being home with my kids (most of the time anyway!).

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

WE'RE IN KOREA!

We're here! The flight (Korean Air) was awesome... the flight attendants were even better. We've had a few interesting experiences. Here's an example... apparently our toilet is also a bidea (spelling?) well, I don't know that, and as I was standing in front of it trying to figure it out, I hit the "bidea" button and soaked the front of my jeans... ugh.

We tried to go to a resteraunt that served Korea food, but the didn't have any of the dishes we were fimilliar with so we ended up eating at Subway. Oh well. I'm sure we will eat plent of Korean food in the next few days.

Tomorrow morning we meet Arie! I'm so excited. I'll update more with pictures tomorrow!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Gwen said...

WOW!!!! I felt butterflies in my stomach when you said tomorrow morning you will meet Arie! I can't wait to hear all about it!!!

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home