Our FOUR Little Ducks (formerly Our Three Little Ducks :)~

I'm a mom to FOUR amazing kids, one of which was adopted from South Korea. Our family is wild and crazy, and REALLY LOUD but lots of fun. Oh, and my new favorite quote is: "HAVING KIDS IS LIKE BEING PECKED TO DEATH BY A DUCK." So so so true.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am currently a SAHM, but prior to leaving my job I was a labor and delivery nurse. I really miss work, but I enjoy being home with my kids (most of the time anyway!).

Monday, May 29, 2006

New swingset





Check out our new swing set!!! We got it for free (it was on "Craigs List"). It was previously owned, and about 30 minutes from my house. My dad and step-mom helped me go take it apart and get it, and my dad and I put it back togethor. We had to replace some of the wood and hardware, but it's awesome and the kids LOVE it!!! I hope I can get it stained within the next couple of weeks.

Korea is *closed* for 2 days this week... doubt we'll hear anything. Oh well. I'm enjoying my last few days?/weeks?/months? before our referral. Once it comes we will have so much to do. At least then I will actually have something remotely intereseting to talk about on this blog! It's been so BLAH lately. Sorry!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home