Our FOUR Little Ducks (formerly Our Three Little Ducks :)~

I'm a mom to FOUR amazing kids, one of which was adopted from South Korea. Our family is wild and crazy, and REALLY LOUD but lots of fun. Oh, and my new favorite quote is: "HAVING KIDS IS LIKE BEING PECKED TO DEATH BY A DUCK." So so so true.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am currently a SAHM, but prior to leaving my job I was a labor and delivery nurse. I really miss work, but I enjoy being home with my kids (most of the time anyway!).

Thursday, May 11, 2006

"New" News


First of all, let me say CONGRATULATIONS to my dad for reaching his goal of $5000 raised to the Breast Cancer Foundation!!! Way to go dad! I'm super proud of you. Can't wait to see all of my family together on Saturday, and all of Renee's friends. It will be an amazing day. I've already got my cameras charging!

In other news, there was another referral in my agency!!! The family waited 2 months from their homestudy approval date to recieve their referral. Out of the families that talk in the agency's online forum, we are the next family in line to receive a referral! YEAH! We're getting closer! This week will be getting the rest of the finances in order, so that once we get our referral we can accept it, pay the fees right away, and begin our wait for travel. I'll keep you posted!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home