Our FOUR Little Ducks (formerly Our Three Little Ducks :)~

I'm a mom to FOUR amazing kids, one of which was adopted from South Korea. Our family is wild and crazy, and REALLY LOUD but lots of fun. Oh, and my new favorite quote is: "HAVING KIDS IS LIKE BEING PECKED TO DEATH BY A DUCK." So so so true.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am currently a SAHM, but prior to leaving my job I was a labor and delivery nurse. I really miss work, but I enjoy being home with my kids (most of the time anyway!).

Monday, May 01, 2006

WE HAVE FINAL APPROVAL!!!!

So, it's official. We got our FINAL approval today... we are now, officially, waiting for our referral!!!! I'm crying happy tears because of the HUGE relief!!! The average referral wait time is 4-6 months, but it can vary significantly from that (hopefully in our favor). Now we just sit back and wait for a phone call! I can't believe we finally finished all of this... ugh! Thanks for praying for us,
Ryan, Ben, Elaine, and Micah

4 Comments:

Blogger -Stacy and Ted said...

Ryan, I am SO SO SO happy for you! I've been praying for you guys and will continue to do so!!! I can't wait to see the little person that God has hand-picked for your family!!!

12:46 AM  
Blogger Michele said...

Congratulations!! Happy, happy news!! Here's to a speedy referral!!
Michele
www.ourjourneytoalyssa.blogspot.com

8:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations.

11:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEA! I am so excited! With any luck our babies will be born at the same time! What fun!

Luv, Traci

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home