Our FOUR Little Ducks (formerly Our Three Little Ducks :)~

I'm a mom to FOUR amazing kids, one of which was adopted from South Korea. Our family is wild and crazy, and REALLY LOUD but lots of fun. Oh, and my new favorite quote is: "HAVING KIDS IS LIKE BEING PECKED TO DEATH BY A DUCK." So so so true.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am currently a SAHM, but prior to leaving my job I was a labor and delivery nurse. I really miss work, but I enjoy being home with my kids (most of the time anyway!).

Friday, May 26, 2006

Ben's Surgery


Wow... this has been a crazy month. I was diagnosed with Mono (I have no idea how I got it), my sister had her surgeries, and on Wed. Ben had surgery on his shoulder. Thank God for my Mother-in-Law who came to help! OF course, we still watched the American Idol finale!!!! YEAH TAYLOR! I liked him from the begining... my kinda man. He's quirky and fun.

Well, I bought a gift for the foster mom. It's called a "Willow Tree" anglel (see picture). It's not much, but I like the idea. The foster-mothers are so caring and love those babies as if they were their own. We will owe her the world for taking care of our child with such love.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know you were having a hard time figuring out gifts for the various people involved. I think the Willow Tree Angel is perfect!
Love, Traci

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home