Our FOUR Little Ducks (formerly Our Three Little Ducks :)~

I'm a mom to FOUR amazing kids, one of which was adopted from South Korea. Our family is wild and crazy, and REALLY LOUD but lots of fun. Oh, and my new favorite quote is: "HAVING KIDS IS LIKE BEING PECKED TO DEATH BY A DUCK." So so so true.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am currently a SAHM, but prior to leaving my job I was a labor and delivery nurse. I really miss work, but I enjoy being home with my kids (most of the time anyway!).

Thursday, April 27, 2006

I want to scream!!!

AAAHHHH! I'm so frustrated! I was SURE we would have final-approval by today, but I haven't heard anything (even after several e-mails). I just called my SW only to find out she is out of town until Monday. UGH! Wow... all this waiting is insane. I can't even imagine waiting for our referral call and then again for our travel call (when they call to tell us the baby is ready to come home). Thank God I have Elaine and Micah to keep me busy! By the way, we have had OVER 1000 visits to this blog site. YEAH! (There is a ticker at the very bottom of this page.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Ryan,
I am right there with you! I tried to call my agency today, too, to see if I was hstk yet and no one answered the phone the several times I called. And, on top of that, my agency is always closed on Fridays! UGH!! Hoping we both get good news next week!!
Erin

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home