Our FOUR Little Ducks (formerly Our Three Little Ducks :)~

I'm a mom to FOUR amazing kids, one of which was adopted from South Korea. Our family is wild and crazy, and REALLY LOUD but lots of fun. Oh, and my new favorite quote is: "HAVING KIDS IS LIKE BEING PECKED TO DEATH BY A DUCK." So so so true.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am currently a SAHM, but prior to leaving my job I was a labor and delivery nurse. I really miss work, but I enjoy being home with my kids (most of the time anyway!).

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

(Off Topic) Breast Cancer

Renee and Ryan

As you know (for those of you who know me) my sister Renee was diagnosed with breast cancer last year at the age of 37. She is curently undergoing chemotherapy and will have several surgeries this year to help her fight the disease. This May, our family and friends will be walking in the "Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure" in her honor. We are trying to raise money toward this cause. Any donation would be appreciated (from $1.- up)... PLEASE, if you're able make a donation, make one. My goal is $5000... I'm only up to $50! My sister and all of the other women in the world fighting breast cancer (1 out of every 7) need a cure. Bless you all! Here is the link:"Racing for Renee"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home