Our FOUR Little Ducks (formerly Our Three Little Ducks :)~

I'm a mom to FOUR amazing kids, one of which was adopted from South Korea. Our family is wild and crazy, and REALLY LOUD but lots of fun. Oh, and my new favorite quote is: "HAVING KIDS IS LIKE BEING PECKED TO DEATH BY A DUCK." So so so true.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am currently a SAHM, but prior to leaving my job I was a labor and delivery nurse. I really miss work, but I enjoy being home with my kids (most of the time anyway!).

Thursday, May 11, 2006

2 more days until the Breast Cancer Walk!

Well, there is no news to report on the adoption front. Although we are supposed to expect a 4-6 month wait for referral, I still jump every time the phone rings :) I'm such a dork! On Saturday we will be walking in the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure in honor of my sister Renee. Hopefully I will feel better, because I found out today that I have Mononucleosis... yuck. Go figure, I get this right before the race. On a brighter note... team "Racing for Renee" has 150 people and is, I think, the 3rd largest team. We are also in the top 5 for fundraising efforts. My dad alone has raised $4000... of course he couldn't have done this without all of the great contributors!!! He has raised more money individually than anyone else in the whole race. GO DAD!!! I've raised $430. Thank you to all who have contributed to this cause!!! If you would still like to donate, here is the link, but you better hurry up because race day is on Saturday! Thanks everyone!
Racing For Renee Donation Page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home