Our FOUR Little Ducks (formerly Our Three Little Ducks :)~

I'm a mom to FOUR amazing kids, one of which was adopted from South Korea. Our family is wild and crazy, and REALLY LOUD but lots of fun. Oh, and my new favorite quote is: "HAVING KIDS IS LIKE BEING PECKED TO DEATH BY A DUCK." So so so true.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am currently a SAHM, but prior to leaving my job I was a labor and delivery nurse. I really miss work, but I enjoy being home with my kids (most of the time anyway!).

Monday, May 22, 2006

Anxiously Awaiting....


Well, still no referral call yet. Ben thinks June, and me, being entirely pessimistic, hope for at least some time this summer. Meahwhile, we have started thinking about names again, decorating ideas, and gifts to bring to Korea. When we travel to Korea, we are expected to bring gifts to SOOO many people. They include the foster mom and family, the Korean social worker, the founder Eastern (the Korean agency) Dr. Kim and his colleagues, the people who run the guesthouse that we will be staying in, donations for the orphanage (I think), and lots of little small gifts to carry around for people who just do us favors, etc. I've started looking around, but have yet to buy anything. I want to bring some things that are truly "American". Any ideas? The only thing I can think of is bar-b-que chicken, and that doesn't really travel well. Can't wait to go!!! To bad it will most likely be in the dead of winter when the average temp is like 30 degrees... yowza!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Squirt Guns!!!

HaHaHa!
Traci

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home