Our FOUR Little Ducks (formerly Our Three Little Ducks :)~

I'm a mom to FOUR amazing kids, one of which was adopted from South Korea. Our family is wild and crazy, and REALLY LOUD but lots of fun. Oh, and my new favorite quote is: "HAVING KIDS IS LIKE BEING PECKED TO DEATH BY A DUCK." So so so true.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am currently a SAHM, but prior to leaving my job I was a labor and delivery nurse. I really miss work, but I enjoy being home with my kids (most of the time anyway!).

Monday, September 29, 2008

Phabulous Photography!!










I just wanted to post a link to a GREAT photographer. She did my maternity photos, and photos of Arie (a few are above). When you enter the site, click on "portfolio", and then "future little people". There are a few photos of me (1st, 3rd, 4th). Then go to "the adored ones" and the 4th down is of me and Arie.

She's in VA, so if you ever need a photographer, CHECK HER OUT at www.dominiqueattawayphotography.com

6 Comments:

Blogger www.AForestFrolic.typepad.com said...

Love, love, love the pictures...I wish I had pregnancy pics taken...Oh well, guess we'll have to have more :D Congrats, your little one is sooo cute!

10:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the photos :)

are you the pregnantlady? geez! you are one hell of a pretty mom-to-be lol

someday, i want to have pregnancy pics too :)

i want it to be taken in a white beach. i'm gonna be a pregnant lady wearing black two piece :)

8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ryan, you are so beautiful!
~Ansley

4:24 AM  
Anonymous santhy said...

Wow, you look so lovely!

7:42 AM  
Blogger CathJ said...

Sooo cute... ^_^

10:37 AM  
Blogger iamNoOne said...

Such a pretty such. You are a very gorgeous mom!

ness here...
www.inbetweenbreaks.blogspot.com

3:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home