Our FOUR Little Ducks (formerly Our Three Little Ducks :)~

I'm a mom to FOUR amazing kids, one of which was adopted from South Korea. Our family is wild and crazy, and REALLY LOUD but lots of fun. Oh, and my new favorite quote is: "HAVING KIDS IS LIKE BEING PECKED TO DEATH BY A DUCK." So so so true.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am currently a SAHM, but prior to leaving my job I was a labor and delivery nurse. I really miss work, but I enjoy being home with my kids (most of the time anyway!).

Monday, November 26, 2007

Tough as nails???

You know that saying, "God only gives you what you can handle"?? Well, God must think I'm She-Ra because he has given me a LOT!!! Things just got VERY interesting in our lives. The breast biopsy had to be canceled due to some interesting circumstances. I can't go into detail yet, but things are SUPER crazy right now. When I'm able to tell you more, I will! I'm really upset that the biopsy won't be done, because if there IS cancer, we won't know now. But I understand why it had to be canceled. Anyway, I would still appreciate any prayers you can send my way!

5 Comments:

Blogger MomEtc. said...

Sending prayers and positive thoughts your way.

8:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thinking of you Ryan.......hoping it's a good reason :)

6:10 AM  
Blogger Petula said...

Hi Ryan. I pray you are finding peace and encouragement during the delay of the biopsy. I definitely know how you feel. I had to put off following up on a medical condition for another reason, which may be the same as your reason!, and having a procedure. It can be frustrating when that's looming in your mind and in your body! Don't be discouraged and don't let worry get the best of you!

I hope all is well.

4:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm? I will say a prayer for you!

2:06 AM  
Blogger Gwen said...

I have been checking in regularly to see if there are any updates. I just wanted you to know I'm thinking of you and your family and sending prayers your way.

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home