Our FOUR Little Ducks (formerly Our Three Little Ducks :)~

I'm a mom to FOUR amazing kids, one of which was adopted from South Korea. Our family is wild and crazy, and REALLY LOUD but lots of fun. Oh, and my new favorite quote is: "HAVING KIDS IS LIKE BEING PECKED TO DEATH BY A DUCK." So so so true.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am currently a SAHM, but prior to leaving my job I was a labor and delivery nurse. I really miss work, but I enjoy being home with my kids (most of the time anyway!).

Friday, March 07, 2008

TESTOSTERONE WINS!!!

We found out today that we're going to have another boy!!! I can't believe I'm going to have THREE BOYS (and a girl) !!! AAHHHH!!! And it is MOST DEFINITELY a boy. In fact, Ben has been calling him "John Holmes". There was no mistaken those parts!

He's measuring well, and looks healthy. We took Elaine with us to the sonogram. Poor little monkey cried when she found out :( I can't blame her though... I would cry too if I had to deal with three little brothers.

Now we're on to the big task of picking out a name. We had our girls name all lined up ("Bryn"), but obviously we need to change it! We are open to suggestions if you have any.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ramsey

12:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chanced upon your blog and read all the entries.
Admire your family's courage and resilience. Congrats on the new addition to your family. God bless!

7:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new baby news. We are excited for you. Love reading your blog and keeping up with your news. I think Bryn could work as a boys name too. Hang in there!
Love you,
Aunt Teresa

3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha! we found out wednesday that we are having another girl!! funny you were hoping for a girl and we were hoping for a boy and it turned out the other way! anyway, our's is doing great too. she looks like the crypt keeper in her 4d ultrasound pics! i will email the picture once i scan it! gramma wanted me to name mine robert sherman if it was a boy. how about sherman? haha! :) it would make gramma happy! ~amy (had to sign in under anonymous because i forget my password!)

6:54 PM  
Blogger Gwen said...

Congratulations!!!

We never got to name a boy but if we did it would have been Mason Cole.

I know a little boy at the preschool where my youngest goes and his name is Kayden. I'm liking that one right now too.

2:23 PM  
Blogger Petula said...

Congratulations!! I think Bryn would work for a boy too if you say it like Brian. What about Christopher or Alexander? :-) Whatever name you choose; I'm sure it'll be absolutely perfect.

1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA and Congrats. I also had a bit of surprize to see boy parts instead of girl parts...that I hoped for. What to do..it's 50% shoot. At least you have a girl already to enjoy :)

6:43 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Hi, I look at your blog time to time mostly to check on Arie (I adopted triplet baby boys from CHSFS/Ethiopia a few months after you brought him home--I think, although I don't really remember now!). You should post some updated pictures, of all your kiddos. I'm sorry the poor baby has had some challenges. BUT, rest assured, you are indeed doing a heck of a lot to help little guy out. He's such a cutie!

Now for the naming . . . Ezra. I love LOVE this name. It's male, even though it sounds "pretty". I means "helper" or something.

good luck :)

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home