Our FOUR Little Ducks (formerly Our Three Little Ducks :)~

I'm a mom to FOUR amazing kids, one of which was adopted from South Korea. Our family is wild and crazy, and REALLY LOUD but lots of fun. Oh, and my new favorite quote is: "HAVING KIDS IS LIKE BEING PECKED TO DEATH BY A DUCK." So so so true.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am currently a SAHM, but prior to leaving my job I was a labor and delivery nurse. I really miss work, but I enjoy being home with my kids (most of the time anyway!).

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!







Happy Halloween everyone! I hope you all have a great evening! Belle, Yoda, and Captain Jack Sparrow plan on getting (and giving) LOTS of candy. And their father, who is absolutely obsessed with Halloween, plans on scaring the $hit out of all of the neighborhood kids. He, by the way, is the one who carved the pumpkins. It only took him 3 hours to do. But that is nothing in comparison to the amount of time he has spent decorating the front of our house. We have spiderwebs (from the ground up to our roof), a graveyard (8 tombstones), a lit archway, PLENTY of bones and skeletons, a spinning hanging pirate/skeleton, a 6 foot tall animated pirate that moves and talks, strobe lights, fog machines, dry ice, fake blood, and more. I will do my best to get pictures, because it truly is ridiculous BUT very cool!

4 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

Ok - now he's starting to pass-up Trae! Congrats on the weight gain, Arie!

11:47 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

I can't believe you got such a great shot of ALL 3 KIDS smiling so perfectly in their costumes!!! Amazing - and super cute.

11:48 PM  
Blogger Third Mom said...

Absolutely adorable! These pix remind me of how much I miss trick-or-treating with the kids! It's just not the same with teens, wwwaaahhh!!

4:49 PM  
Blogger tripleZmom said...

How did you get that fabulous picture? I can't even get my two in the same frame!

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home