Our FOUR Little Ducks (formerly Our Three Little Ducks :)~

I'm a mom to FOUR amazing kids, one of which was adopted from South Korea. Our family is wild and crazy, and REALLY LOUD but lots of fun. Oh, and my new favorite quote is: "HAVING KIDS IS LIKE BEING PECKED TO DEATH BY A DUCK." So so so true.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am currently a SAHM, but prior to leaving my job I was a labor and delivery nurse. I really miss work, but I enjoy being home with my kids (most of the time anyway!).

Monday, September 17, 2007

To the hospital we go... again.

Sigh.
Well after my first hospitalization post-tonsillectomy, I came home only to be met with the stomach flu. Needless to say, I ended up back in the hospital for a grand total of (in 1 week) 3 ER visits, 2 separate admissions, and 3 nights on the unit. I came home Saturday. What a horrible horrible week.

But the fun doesn't stop there, folks. Tomorrow (Tuesday) Arie will be admitted to prepare him for surgery on Wednesday. That will most likely be followed by three more nights in the hospital. Unfortunately the hospital he will be at is about 1 - 1.5 hours away from our house, so I won't be able to come home much at all to see my other kiddos. It's going to be a hard few days. I'm so scared for Arie, but confident that he will do alright. Prayer would be appreciated!

I'll update when we get "released"!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh brother. What a really rotten week. We will be praying for you and Arie, it's going to be really hard for sure but will turn out all right (easy to say I know but it will).

10:06 PM  
Blogger Gwen said...

Please know that our thoughts and prayers are with you for Arie's surgery.

Also...so sorry it was such a horrible recovery for you. Praying you continue on the road to recovery.

1:46 PM  
Blogger Third Mom said...

Prayers definitely going your way, Ryan. Hang in there, hopefully this will all be behind you soon. Be good to yourselves!!!

8:37 PM  
Blogger Schrandt-O-Rama said...

Ryan-
thinking of Arie & all of you, hoping that all is going well...

10:19 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Wow Ryan, my throat hurts just thinking about it! I hope you're starting to feel a little better. I've been out of touch on the internet lately because I have clinicals now (I'm soooo busy!)

Hope Arie is doing well!

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home