Our FOUR Little Ducks (formerly Our Three Little Ducks :)~

I'm a mom to FOUR amazing kids, one of which was adopted from South Korea. Our family is wild and crazy, and REALLY LOUD but lots of fun. Oh, and my new favorite quote is: "HAVING KIDS IS LIKE BEING PECKED TO DEATH BY A DUCK." So so so true.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am currently a SAHM, but prior to leaving my job I was a labor and delivery nurse. I really miss work, but I enjoy being home with my kids (most of the time anyway!).

Thursday, February 15, 2007

OUCH!!


The other day I had put Arie on my floor while Ben and I were tending to the other kids. A few minutes later we walked in to find Arie crying... I would be crying too if I had formula running out of my mouth and nose!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it is funny that you continued to let it run out of his nose so you could get the camera! I did the same thing to T once. The first time he got in his Bumbo he screamed bloody murder and I ran to get the camera!!

8:47 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Yuck. You can really tell he is starting to plump up in this picture though! Thats a good thing!

4:20 PM  
Blogger Third Mom said...

Ouch indeed! But still a real cutie, even with formula running out of his nose, poor little guy. I'd cry too!

Hope you guys are all well!!

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home