Our FOUR Little Ducks (formerly Our Three Little Ducks :)~

I'm a mom to FOUR amazing kids, one of which was adopted from South Korea. Our family is wild and crazy, and REALLY LOUD but lots of fun. Oh, and my new favorite quote is: "HAVING KIDS IS LIKE BEING PECKED TO DEATH BY A DUCK." So so so true.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am currently a SAHM, but prior to leaving my job I was a labor and delivery nurse. I really miss work, but I enjoy being home with my kids (most of the time anyway!).

Monday, February 05, 2007

Picture Parade

Here are a few pictures from the past couple of weeks. We have been SLAMMED with activity and there are no signs of slowing! I apologize ahead of time that my posts will be less often... it's hard to find 5 minutes to sit down anymore. Anyway, there are pics on here from our last (and first) snowfall of the year, pics of my dogs ("Gertie" is the English Bulldog and "Sasha" is the black dog with the satellite dish around her head), bath pics, and some other random pics. We had Arie baptised last weekend but my dad took all those pictures and I don't have them yet. Arie did well... didn't cry much. The priest, however, was not the nicest man in the world (by FAR) and completly butchered Arie's name by calling him "AIR-e SEEong-Jin"
instead of "R-E Song-Jin" as it should be pronounced. (His name is actually spelt "Arie Seong-Jin".) Anyway, here you go...













6 Comments:

Blogger Schrandt-O-Rama said...

Ryan- your kids (human and animal) could not be any cuter!!! I love Micah mowing the snow! I can't even imagine how crazy things are with 3 young ones at home, but I'm glad to get my photo fix!

I've been thinkng about Arie & the food issues & hoping things are looking up...

Jen

8:59 PM  
Blogger Third Mom said...

So cute - and you guys got snow!!

9:01 AM  
Blogger Gwen said...

Thanks for sharing the pics! I always love seeing them! Everyone is adorable!

12:03 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

great parade Ryan! :) Sounds like you are one very busy mommy!

12:32 AM  
Blogger suz said...

adorable. though i felt tired after thinking about how much work it is to care for all those little ones! bless you!

5:02 PM  
Blogger Bek said...

Great update. What kind of sling is that? I love it!!

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home