Our FOUR Little Ducks (formerly Our Three Little Ducks :)~

I'm a mom to FOUR amazing kids, one of which was adopted from South Korea. Our family is wild and crazy, and REALLY LOUD but lots of fun. Oh, and my new favorite quote is: "HAVING KIDS IS LIKE BEING PECKED TO DEATH BY A DUCK." So so so true.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am currently a SAHM, but prior to leaving my job I was a labor and delivery nurse. I really miss work, but I enjoy being home with my kids (most of the time anyway!).

Friday, January 26, 2007

Busy.

It's, once again, been a busy week. No time to write. Here is a synopsis:

Arie- had a feeding clinic visit. Up to 15lbs 13oz. Apparently he only gained 1/2 of what was expected in the past two months so now we are adding scoops of formula to all of his food to pack on the calories. We will hopefully get his allergy test results back today! And... HE'S CRAWLING!!! He's getting Baptised this weekend, so we've been busy preparing for that.

Micah- had the stomach flu. Let me tell you, that was fun. I'm still doing the laundry from that, but what's new. He still isn't eating well... no fear though, he eats like a pig when he's well so I'm not worried. He also learned the work "Shit" this week. My fault.

Elaine- told me in all her honesty that she "loves Micah more when he's sick" and she doesn't like to "hurt him as much when he's throwing up". Don't you wish she was your big sister?

Sasha- (one of my dogs) is having surgery today to remove a mass over her eye and to have her teeth cleaned. She's had a cone around her neck for a week now and she is miserable... poor puppy. We get her back this evening. I'll take pics.

That's about it! When my brain done being in overdrive I will be back!

3 Comments:

Blogger Gwen said...

I'm exhausted reading your week! Take care of everyone!

10:06 PM  
Blogger Third Mom said...

Hang in there, you have your hands full! And flu to boot - yuk.

10:44 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Hope next week is better for you Ryan :) And God bless you for getting though this one! --- "natesmom"

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home