Our FOUR Little Ducks (formerly Our Three Little Ducks :)~

I'm a mom to FOUR amazing kids, one of which was adopted from South Korea. Our family is wild and crazy, and REALLY LOUD but lots of fun. Oh, and my new favorite quote is: "HAVING KIDS IS LIKE BEING PECKED TO DEATH BY A DUCK." So so so true.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am currently a SAHM, but prior to leaving my job I was a labor and delivery nurse. I really miss work, but I enjoy being home with my kids (most of the time anyway!).

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

YOU CAN FLY!!!


I just wanted to share my favorite movie of all time. It's the live action version of PETER PAN. If you haven't seen it, you have to go out and rent it... even if you don't have children. I think the story of Peter Pan is beautiful, inspirational, and full of fantasy. There are pirates, mermaids, fairies, heros, vilians, and best of all... with a little pixie dust... FLYING CHILDREN!!!

I promise you, you won't be disapointed. Let me know what you think!

3 Comments:

Blogger Bobby and Ivy said...

I've seen it and it's great! I may go out and rent it just for fun tonight!

6:20 PM  
Blogger Mia said...

I love Peter Pan (have you seen Neverland? I like Robin Williams version too) but I haven't seen this one yet. I will get it this weekend. Thanks!

11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love children's films. If I see it in the dvd shop I will rent it.

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home