Our FOUR Little Ducks (formerly Our Three Little Ducks :)~

I'm a mom to FOUR amazing kids, one of which was adopted from South Korea. Our family is wild and crazy, and REALLY LOUD but lots of fun. Oh, and my new favorite quote is: "HAVING KIDS IS LIKE BEING PECKED TO DEATH BY A DUCK." So so so true.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am currently a SAHM, but prior to leaving my job I was a labor and delivery nurse. I really miss work, but I enjoy being home with my kids (most of the time anyway!).

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Baby James Update



On Monday Baby James had surgery to try and remove the cancerous tumors that remained on the half of the kidney he has left. While they were able to remove the tumors, they didn't get "clean margins" which means that there are still cancer cells remaining in his kidney. So basically, after many courses of chemo and 2 major surgeries, James still has cancer. It is so hard to know that this poor little guy and his family are going through so much. It really puts everything into perspective for me.

As your going through your day and something bad happens, or your get pissed off at someone, or frustrated at something, please try to remember that life is precious and every day that your healthy is a blessing. Think of what James and his family are going through, and remind yourself that whatever your experiencing, in the whole scheme of things, isn't that bad. Then stop and say a prayer for him. If you don't pray then just send positive thoughts his way. He is a beautiful boy with so much strength, and to see him going through so much at such a young age is just heart breaking. (((HUGS))) to you James and family! We're all pulling for you!

Once again, .here is a link to Baby James website. Please stop by and offer a few words of encouragment for him and his family.

1 Comments:

Blogger Third Mom said...

So hard for James and his family, thank you for posting this update, Ryan.

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home