Our FOUR Little Ducks (formerly Our Three Little Ducks :)~

I'm a mom to FOUR amazing kids, one of which was adopted from South Korea. Our family is wild and crazy, and REALLY LOUD but lots of fun. Oh, and my new favorite quote is: "HAVING KIDS IS LIKE BEING PECKED TO DEATH BY A DUCK." So so so true.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am currently a SAHM, but prior to leaving my job I was a labor and delivery nurse. I really miss work, but I enjoy being home with my kids (most of the time anyway!).

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I went upstairs last night and caught Ben...

LEARNING KOREAN! He was able to get The Rosetta Stone Korean language course free through the Army. We had been practicing together but recently haven't had the time. I guess he was going to surprise me with his vast knowledge of the language (yeah, right). After I "caught him" we both worked on it together. I know we will still be lost when we go there, but at least we can say we tried!

A woman on the CHSFS forum got her travel call today. Her referral date was 5/24. Only 3 weeks before ours! We're getting closer, although it still feels like it will never happen. I can't wait.

One of my best friends gave birth to her new baby boy last night... CONGRATULATIONS TRACI!!! I can't wait to meet my new "nephew"!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha...That's so not what I thought you caught Ben doing! Still LOL! Tell Traci I said congrats! Amy

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home