Our FOUR Little Ducks (formerly Our Three Little Ducks :)~

I'm a mom to FOUR amazing kids, one of which was adopted from South Korea. Our family is wild and crazy, and REALLY LOUD but lots of fun. Oh, and my new favorite quote is: "HAVING KIDS IS LIKE BEING PECKED TO DEATH BY A DUCK." So so so true.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am currently a SAHM, but prior to leaving my job I was a labor and delivery nurse. I really miss work, but I enjoy being home with my kids (most of the time anyway!).

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

WE GOT PRE-APPROVED!!!

YEAH YEAH YEAH!!! My SW called JUST now! I'm so happy... ready to dance a jig (of course all the caffeine in my system isn't helping that). So, the next step is for the SW to finish up the last touches on the written home-study and send it off to Korea. THEN we are eligible for a referral. UGH! Hurray for us!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEAH!! Congratulations! I am so happy for you! Micah also looks like he is feeling better. Life is GOOD!!

Love, BFF

8:22 AM  
Blogger -Stacy and Ted said...

So so so happy for you guys! Can't wait to celebrate with you when you get your REFERRAL!!!

12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats guys! You will get your referral soon! I am so happy for you, can't wait myself!!!

5:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home