Our FOUR Little Ducks (formerly Our Three Little Ducks :)~

I'm a mom to FOUR amazing kids, one of which was adopted from South Korea. Our family is wild and crazy, and REALLY LOUD but lots of fun. Oh, and my new favorite quote is: "HAVING KIDS IS LIKE BEING PECKED TO DEATH BY A DUCK." So so so true.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am currently a SAHM, but prior to leaving my job I was a labor and delivery nurse. I really miss work, but I enjoy being home with my kids (most of the time anyway!).

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Pictures







Pics of Elaine and Micah. Some are from Elaine's 5th birthday. She got to have breakfast in bed (a birthday tradition), and she had a party at Chuck-E-Cheese's. With all of the tickets Micah won at her party, he picked out the fake "red-neck" teeth that you see in the picture above! I LOVE that picture!!! We also took pics of Micah with his nebulizer mask on (for his pneumonia). He is slooowly getting better, but not much. I"ll update more on that later. And the last picture is of Elaine pretending to be a balerina. (I refuse to put her in ballett lessons... I just can't stand watching them and I can't even begin to imagine her standing still long enough to learn anything! She does, however, take gymnastics.) Enjoy, and sorry there are no pictures of Arie this time. Elaine has been in the spot light the past few weeks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home