Our FOUR Little Ducks (formerly Our Three Little Ducks :)~

I'm a mom to FOUR amazing kids, one of which was adopted from South Korea. Our family is wild and crazy, and REALLY LOUD but lots of fun. Oh, and my new favorite quote is: "HAVING KIDS IS LIKE BEING PECKED TO DEATH BY A DUCK." So so so true.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am currently a SAHM, but prior to leaving my job I was a labor and delivery nurse. I really miss work, but I enjoy being home with my kids (most of the time anyway!).

Monday, March 19, 2007

I AM A NEW...


...Discovery Toys Consultant! I have been thinking about doing this for about 2 years now, and I FINALLY decided to go ahead and sign up. The toys are great and my kids LOVE them. They are fun and educational, and each toy has many uses. As a consultant I get big discounts and free toys... AND I get to play with toys and make $$ at the same time!

I've set up MY OWN WEBSITE(through Discovery Toys) so that you can look at the toys and purchase them online. Please at least check it out. They are a great investment and I KNOW you'll love them!!! Just click on THIS LINK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home