Our FOUR Little Ducks (formerly Our Three Little Ducks :)~

I'm a mom to FOUR amazing kids, one of which was adopted from South Korea. Our family is wild and crazy, and REALLY LOUD but lots of fun. Oh, and my new favorite quote is: "HAVING KIDS IS LIKE BEING PECKED TO DEATH BY A DUCK." So so so true.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am currently a SAHM, but prior to leaving my job I was a labor and delivery nurse. I really miss work, but I enjoy being home with my kids (most of the time anyway!).

Monday, October 23, 2006

Zzzzz Zzzzz Zzzzz


I need like a week long nap. Is that even considered a nap? Or is that considered hibernating? I want to hibernate. Sometimes I wonder what kind of crack I was smoking when I decided to start the adoption while Micah was so young. (Ok, I didn't really smoke crack, so don't call CPS or anything). Arie and Micah are 1 year and 2 weeks apart in age. I honestly think having twins would be easier. Micah gets so jealous of Arie, and now he's starting to get jealous of Elaine too. I can't seem to make him happy, so he screaches, cries, kicks, head-butts, and pulls my hair all day long. It doesn't help that he cut his molars last week, and Arie cut two teeth this week. Oh, and Elaine has strep-throat. Between the three of 'em we are keeping Tylenol in business. I can't wait to see how many times I get woken up tonight. You know how people ask, "if you could be any animal, what would you be?" Well, right now I would pick to be a bear. I don't think I have EVER been this exhausted...ever. Believe it or not though, we still talk about having a 4th child. I swear I must be insane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home