Our FOUR Little Ducks (formerly Our Three Little Ducks :)~

I'm a mom to FOUR amazing kids, one of which was adopted from South Korea. Our family is wild and crazy, and REALLY LOUD but lots of fun. Oh, and my new favorite quote is: "HAVING KIDS IS LIKE BEING PECKED TO DEATH BY A DUCK." So so so true.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am currently a SAHM, but prior to leaving my job I was a labor and delivery nurse. I really miss work, but I enjoy being home with my kids (most of the time anyway!).

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

From the Perspective of an Adult Korean Adoptee

HERE is a link to a story about twin girls that were adopted by a U.S family at the age of 3. They grew up, and set out to find their first-mother. They eventually meet her, and the rest of their first-family including their brothers. It's a long story full of thought and emotion. Very amazing to read. The page that this link takes you to is the abstract of the whole story... to read the whole story click on the blue headers.

1 Comments:

Blogger Third Mom said...

Hi, Ryan, thanks for the link, looks like a great story.

Hope you all are doing well - bet you're pooped!!

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home