Our FOUR Little Ducks (formerly Our Three Little Ducks :)~

I'm a mom to FOUR amazing kids, one of which was adopted from South Korea. Our family is wild and crazy, and REALLY LOUD but lots of fun. Oh, and my new favorite quote is: "HAVING KIDS IS LIKE BEING PECKED TO DEATH BY A DUCK." So so so true.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am currently a SAHM, but prior to leaving my job I was a labor and delivery nurse. I really miss work, but I enjoy being home with my kids (most of the time anyway!).

Monday, July 31, 2006

Oh so hot



I think it's 100 degrees outside today. Yuck. I've only been out for a total of 1 hour today and I had to change my clothes from the sweat! The worst part is that tomorrow and Wednesday are suppost to be worse!!! We are suppost to have "record breaking" heat the next two days. COME ON WINTER!! (BTW~ I don't know why these pictures are so small!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home