Our FOUR Little Ducks (formerly Our Three Little Ducks :)~

I'm a mom to FOUR amazing kids, one of which was adopted from South Korea. Our family is wild and crazy, and REALLY LOUD but lots of fun. Oh, and my new favorite quote is: "HAVING KIDS IS LIKE BEING PECKED TO DEATH BY A DUCK." So so so true.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am currently a SAHM, but prior to leaving my job I was a labor and delivery nurse. I really miss work, but I enjoy being home with my kids (most of the time anyway!).

Friday, July 21, 2006

NEW PICTURES OF ARIE!!!





Ben and I went out on a date for his birthday tonight, and we came home to an e-mail from our agency with 6 NEW PICTURES OF ARIE!!! I can't believe how cute he is! He has gotten SOOO big too! It makes me miss him even more. I just want to go get him RIGHT NOW! They were taken 6/23 by the way. I'm off to send the photos to friends and family!

4 Comments:

Blogger Gwen said...

OH MY!!! He is adorable!!!!!!!!!

10:29 PM  
Blogger Bobby and Ivy said...

Oh! He is just too beautiful! He looks like the sweetest baby. I can't wait to see you holding him.

10:54 PM  
Blogger -Stacy and Ted said...

I keep coming back to your blog just to see your cutie again and again. Gosh I hope you get that call SOON!

10:53 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Arie is so adorable! I hope he is home soon to enjoy his room and meet his big sister and big brother.

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home