Our FOUR Little Ducks (formerly Our Three Little Ducks :)~

I'm a mom to FOUR amazing kids, one of which was adopted from South Korea. Our family is wild and crazy, and REALLY LOUD but lots of fun. Oh, and my new favorite quote is: "HAVING KIDS IS LIKE BEING PECKED TO DEATH BY A DUCK." So so so true.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am currently a SAHM, but prior to leaving my job I was a labor and delivery nurse. I really miss work, but I enjoy being home with my kids (most of the time anyway!).

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Micah is having surgery in the morning

IT's 10pm on Sunday night. I'm going to bed, but just wanted to post that Micah is having his tubes placed tomorrow morning. Surgery is scheduled for 8:45am, but we have to be at the hospital at 7:15. I'm nevevous only because he's never been under general anesthesia before. Luckily I know the whole surgical team (I'm a nurse at the same hospital) and we have a great team. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers today! I'll update later and report how everything went.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home