Our FOUR Little Ducks (formerly Our Three Little Ducks :)~

I'm a mom to FOUR amazing kids, one of which was adopted from South Korea. Our family is wild and crazy, and REALLY LOUD but lots of fun. Oh, and my new favorite quote is: "HAVING KIDS IS LIKE BEING PECKED TO DEATH BY A DUCK." So so so true.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am currently a SAHM, but prior to leaving my job I was a labor and delivery nurse. I really miss work, but I enjoy being home with my kids (most of the time anyway!).

Monday, June 12, 2006

Our Second Opinion




Today was Micah's second opinion appointment. The doctor said that, yes, Micah needs tubes. No need to wait any longer. As was stated by his primary doctor, the fluid is trapped in his ear new since his eustacian tubes are closed. Tubes are the only way to get it out. We should find out when his surgery is going to be on Monday.

In the corner are pictures of my new carrier. It's called a Mei-Tai. It's GREAT! Micah is actually easier to carry on the fron tthan the back, but we were giving the back a try. With this carrier you can carry the baby on the front, back or side. We got it because most babies in Korea are carried on their mothers (or foster mothers in our cas) backs in a "podaegi". It makes for a smoother transition when we are bringing the baby home. Of course... we don't actually have a baby to bring home yet, but the magic 8 ball DID say June!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home