Our FOUR Little Ducks (formerly Our Three Little Ducks :)~

I'm a mom to FOUR amazing kids, one of which was adopted from South Korea. Our family is wild and crazy, and REALLY LOUD but lots of fun. Oh, and my new favorite quote is: "HAVING KIDS IS LIKE BEING PECKED TO DEATH BY A DUCK." So so so true.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am currently a SAHM, but prior to leaving my job I was a labor and delivery nurse. I really miss work, but I enjoy being home with my kids (most of the time anyway!).

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Micah's ears... what a nightmare. So we went to the doctor on Monday. We didn't get a doctor however, we got a "P.A." (physicians assistant). I was in the bathroom when she went in to see Micah, but Ben was with Micah. When I got back... there was the PA. She was a HOT BLONDE with a dress so short that I actually saw her underwear when she sat down. Ben's eyes were bugging out of his head. I was trying SOOO hard not to laugh. Anyway,at first glance she said that "yes, Micah needs tubes". She sent us over to have his hearing tested and his eardrum functions tested. His hearing was fine, and although his eardrum function was lower than normal, it wasn't awful. She decides to "wait another month and re-evaluate" since the tests weren't bad. Now I'm pissed. Are you telling me that after 4 months of no change you want to wait ANOTHER MONTH??? Micah is LITERALLY banging on his head during the day! Ben was fine with her answer (of course he would have been fine if she had told us Micah had gone deaf after staring at that woman for an hour!) I'm going for a second opinion. After all, you know what they say about blondes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home