Our FOUR Little Ducks (formerly Our Three Little Ducks :)~

I'm a mom to FOUR amazing kids, one of which was adopted from South Korea. Our family is wild and crazy, and REALLY LOUD but lots of fun. Oh, and my new favorite quote is: "HAVING KIDS IS LIKE BEING PECKED TO DEATH BY A DUCK." So so so true.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am currently a SAHM, but prior to leaving my job I was a labor and delivery nurse. I really miss work, but I enjoy being home with my kids (most of the time anyway!).

Thursday, June 15, 2006

An Update from our Agency

We received a newsletter from A.S.I.A. (our agency). In the newsletter, it stated that there are 8 families waiting for Korean referrals. I know for a fact that there are AT LEAST 2 families behind us, so that means we are #6 or higher! Here's the better part... last month they gave out 7 referrals. Our agency typically gets "batches" of referrals at a time, so hopefully, we will get our referral when A.S.I.A. gets their next batch!!! YEAH YEAH YEAH! Plus, the Magic 8 Ball has said that June's the month 10 times in a row! I'm scared to ask again. OH... AND my birthday is on Sunday/ Fathers Day (my 30th... ugh), so HOPEFULLY I will get a gift in the form of a phone call from A.S.I.A.! That would be fabulous.

Well, Micah woke up this morning with a 103 degree fever. I'm praying that it's not his ears again. I guess we'll wait and see what the next day or two bring. Ben is gone with the Army for 2 weeks, so I'm going to have LOTS of fun with my sick boy :(

Now... RING PHONE RING!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home