Our FOUR Little Ducks (formerly Our Three Little Ducks :)~

I'm a mom to FOUR amazing kids, one of which was adopted from South Korea. Our family is wild and crazy, and REALLY LOUD but lots of fun. Oh, and my new favorite quote is: "HAVING KIDS IS LIKE BEING PECKED TO DEATH BY A DUCK." So so so true.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am currently a SAHM, but prior to leaving my job I was a labor and delivery nurse. I really miss work, but I enjoy being home with my kids (most of the time anyway!).

Monday, June 19, 2006

Paperwork

I'm sorry that I haven't written on here since last Thursday... I just found my way out of the gigantic mind-blowing stack of paperwork we have to do! Wow. Let's just put it this way, thank GOD my bank notarizes for free, because we need then to notarize 24 different documents! I finally framed the baby's picture and put it NEXT to the mind-blowing stack from hell just to remind me what I'm working toward. Of course Ben is getting off easy. He's gone until Monday, so I'm doing EVERYTHING so that when he comes home he will only need to autograph all of the 'already filled out' pages. It's all worth it though.

Tonight I told Elaine the story of how our new baby has made his way into our family. She was sad for the birth-mother, but happy that "we" would "be his mom" as she put it.

I promise I will post his picture on here as soon as I can. We aren't allowed to until all the papers are sent to the agency. We also haven't OFFICIALLY picked his name... we have about 95% agreed upon it, but I just want to glance over the baby name books a few more times.

1 Comments:

Blogger -Stacy and Ted said...

Ryan and family... I as SO THRILLED for you!!!! CAN'T WAIT to see his picture and hear what his name will be. CONGRATS again!

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home