Our FOUR Little Ducks (formerly Our Three Little Ducks :)~

I'm a mom to FOUR amazing kids, one of which was adopted from South Korea. Our family is wild and crazy, and REALLY LOUD but lots of fun. Oh, and my new favorite quote is: "HAVING KIDS IS LIKE BEING PECKED TO DEATH BY A DUCK." So so so true.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am currently a SAHM, but prior to leaving my job I was a labor and delivery nurse. I really miss work, but I enjoy being home with my kids (most of the time anyway!).

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Funny Comment From Elaine


While driving in the car today I was telling Elaine that when we go to Korea she isn't coming because she is so young. I went on to tell her that when she is older, we will take her and her brothers back to Korea so Seong-Jin can see where he came from. She looked at me (worried) and said very seriously... "Are we going to return him???"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home