Our FOUR Little Ducks (formerly Our Three Little Ducks :)~

I'm a mom to FOUR amazing kids, one of which was adopted from South Korea. Our family is wild and crazy, and REALLY LOUD but lots of fun. Oh, and my new favorite quote is: "HAVING KIDS IS LIKE BEING PECKED TO DEATH BY A DUCK." So so so true.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am currently a SAHM, but prior to leaving my job I was a labor and delivery nurse. I really miss work, but I enjoy being home with my kids (most of the time anyway!).

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

No luck on the baby boy...


Well, after talking with our SW, we agreed that it isn't a good idea to get this baby boy's file. She is worried that if Eastern says "no", we will already be attached to this baby, and end up broken hearted. I understand where she is coming from, but it's so hard to just keep waiting for a decision from Eastern. I've been in tears over this whole situation, and I worry about it every day. Ben keeps telling me it's out of my control, but if you know me (even a little) you know I'm a control freak and I have a really hard time relinquishing control.. especially when it comes to my family! Anyway, this is a picture of the baby we were looking into.. I'm sure he will find his forever family in no time. Hopefully we will find our forever child in no time as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home