Our FOUR Little Ducks (formerly Our Three Little Ducks :)~

I'm a mom to FOUR amazing kids, one of which was adopted from South Korea. Our family is wild and crazy, and REALLY LOUD but lots of fun. Oh, and my new favorite quote is: "HAVING KIDS IS LIKE BEING PECKED TO DEATH BY A DUCK." So so so true.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am currently a SAHM, but prior to leaving my job I was a labor and delivery nurse. I really miss work, but I enjoy being home with my kids (most of the time anyway!).

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Still waiting...

We're still waiting for Eastern's (Korea's) decision. Our SW told us it will be about 2 weeks. Assuming they say "yes", then we are officially waiting for a referral! It's crazy to think there is a possibility of having our referral in only 2 weeks! I seriously doubt it will be that quick, but someone else with our agency only waited 3 weeks for hers (from the time she was "approved"). We shall see. Right now I'm just trying to stay positive about Eastern's decision. Thank you everyone for your support on all of this.

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Praying for you Ryan! Hope you get great news soon!

10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love being able to look at this and see pictures of your cuties!! It makes being far away from by BF a little more bearable. Hang in there with the waiting. You are already such a great Mom!

Traci

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home