Our FOUR Little Ducks (formerly Our Three Little Ducks :)~

I'm a mom to FOUR amazing kids, one of which was adopted from South Korea. Our family is wild and crazy, and REALLY LOUD but lots of fun. Oh, and my new favorite quote is: "HAVING KIDS IS LIKE BEING PECKED TO DEATH BY A DUCK." So so so true.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am currently a SAHM, but prior to leaving my job I was a labor and delivery nurse. I really miss work, but I enjoy being home with my kids (most of the time anyway!).

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Another fast referral through our agency!

Wow... another mother using our agency was placed on the "waiting for referral" list by A.S.I.A. this March. Guess what! She just got a referral call!!!! That is LIGHTNING fast. Seems to be the trend with our agency these days. I hope it's like that for us! BTW- no word yet from Estern, but a LOT of people using them have told me their stories about past situations coming up during the HS. Apparently Dr. Kim (the founder of Eastern?) understands that people change as they grow and Eastern really looks at where you are in your life CURRENTLY, and how you are as a person CURRENTLY. They don't focus so much on the past. Still... the wait is awful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home