Our FOUR Little Ducks (formerly Our Three Little Ducks :)~

I'm a mom to FOUR amazing kids, one of which was adopted from South Korea. Our family is wild and crazy, and REALLY LOUD but lots of fun. Oh, and my new favorite quote is: "HAVING KIDS IS LIKE BEING PECKED TO DEATH BY A DUCK." So so so true.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am currently a SAHM, but prior to leaving my job I was a labor and delivery nurse. I really miss work, but I enjoy being home with my kids (most of the time anyway!).

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Elaine's First Soccer Game




Today was Elaine's first soccer game. She was a miserable whining child for the first 40 minutes. She just stood in the middle of the field crying and sucking her fingers. UGH. We were so frustrated. ALL of the other children (boys and girls) were playing and just running around her. I don't know what changed her attitude, but FINALLY she perked up and ran her heart out. She really enjoyed the last 20 minutes, and it was hysterical listening to the coach and the parents OVER-praise her hard work. We actually ran into our SW there...it was kind of funny to see her somewhere other than in our home! Anyway, hope you enjoy the pictures, they are slightly blurry because my camera decided to focus on the Daffodils behind the kids. Oh well. Also, as you can see my hair is substantially shorter than it was last fall... I donated it to "Locks of Love" and I am now impatiently waiting for it to grow again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home