Our FOUR Little Ducks (formerly Our Three Little Ducks :)~

I'm a mom to FOUR amazing kids, one of which was adopted from South Korea. Our family is wild and crazy, and REALLY LOUD but lots of fun. Oh, and my new favorite quote is: "HAVING KIDS IS LIKE BEING PECKED TO DEATH BY A DUCK." So so so true.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am currently a SAHM, but prior to leaving my job I was a labor and delivery nurse. I really miss work, but I enjoy being home with my kids (most of the time anyway!).

Monday, April 10, 2006

A sweet little boy...

We'll we still haven't heard anything from our agency regarding the pre-approval:( Hopefully tomorrow. But, we did inquire about a very sweet baby boy (almost 2 months old) that is listed in the "Waiting Children" photolistings. These babies are called "waiting children" because they are a bit more difficult to place because of medical problems or because of medical/psychological family history. I should hear back from the agency about him tomorrow. They may not be able to let us view his file until we are pre-approved... we'll see. If they DO let us view his file, we read through and learn all about him and then decide if he is *right* for our family. I have decided not to post his picture right now until we know whether or not he's "the one". Take my word on this though... he is beautiful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home